Clean fish farming nets easy, thorough and efficient
NEW! 37% faster cleaning speed*
Østerbø Yanmar Net cleaner is an submergible robot for cleaning of fish farming nets. It is like the oceans Land Cruiser with uniqe accessibility all around the net, even in strong currents and slack net.
Nr 1 in slack net
Large contact surface with net ensures good results even in challenging nets where others has to give up.
Nr 1 in currents
A good location has good throughput of water and nutrient. You need a cleaner that handles tough conditions.
Minimal fuel consumption
With a consumption down to 14 liters per hour (14 to 18 l in normal use) it is in its own class.
The net cleaner removes all mussels and fouling. Even clean in top of net. Access everywhere in net.
With a very low pressure (90-150 bar) and large contact area you get gentle but thorough wash. Little wear on net.
Optimized net cleaner with low maintenance costs.
– The Net cleaners best quality is that it withstands currents well so we can fulfil our job even in bad conditions. It also cleans very gentle and doesn’t remove the impregnation on the nets. This keeps our customers happy. Compared to other solutions on the market we find the Østerbø Yanmars Net Cleaner to have a very good cleaning result, and due to low pressure it is not compromising with the gentleness.Øyvind Høie
– It comes with rollers on both the front and back and copes well with difficult or slack nets. It cleans very well in troublesome situations and also has a lower fuel consumption than many of the alternative cleaners.David Skea
Demo in Scotland
Are you interested in a live demonstration of the net cleaner? We have demo-sites in Norway and Scotland. Contact us
We are offering financing solutions through our collaborator Export Credit Norway.
We offer complete solutions for net cleaning
Pump unit and hose drum for optimal use, storage and transport
|Operation method||Manual with joystick|
|Body||External dimensions||L1358 x W2287 x H874 mm|
|Max speed||21 m/min|
|Max cleaning speed||2200 m2/t|
|Max depth||50 m|
|Propeller||450 mm dia x 3|
|Wheels||Two row rubber crawlers+ 4 wide tires|
|Drive unit||DC-motor with reduction gear – 48 VDC|
|Depth sensor||Type x 1|
|Camera||CCD x 2|
|LED-lampe||LED x 4 (optional)|
Spesifications pump unit
Motor: FTP Iveco NEF67 TM 3A
Water flow: 325 l/min 170 bar
Measurements: lxbxh 3400x1200x2241mm
Sound proofed. Custom made for optimal operation of the net cleaner.
Spesifications hose drum
- Drum and transport solution with electro hydraulic spooling
- Remote control
- For optimal storage and transport of net cleaner
Features Net cleaner
- Withstands currents and swell
- Clean everywhere in net – even top and in slack net
- Low fuel consume
- Clean with fish in cage
- Uses all of the water in the pump for cleaning
- Good control on conditions under water with camera and screens
- Low maintenance
- Financing through Export credit norway
Why clean the net?
- Prevents spreading paracites
- Good conditions for cleaning fish against lice
- Less use of chemicals and medicine
- Better oxygen flow
- Healthier fish
- Faster growth
* The increase in speed is based on cleaning speed measured in net after adjusting engine in 2017 compared to cleaning speed in data sheet from 2016. We take no responsibility for currents, condition in net, driving pattern, pilot training, pump capacity and other conditions that might affect the speed.